lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Mariusz Dubielecki" <mariuszde...@gmail.com>
Subject Sort by defined custom Collator
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:23:18 GMT
Hi,
Is it possible to sort fields or facets using custom Collator ? I found only
one solution for fields solr.CollationKeyFilterFactory filter but there are
some problems with this solution. First problem is, the solution doesn't
work with facet sorting. Second problem is that it is additional field so
index size is increased.
My solution for facets is to develop own facet component with Collator
parameter. For other non facet fields I need implement my own field type
with Collator.
Problem is that solr Facet component isn't easy extensible because it has
private embedded classes.

Regards,

Mariusz Dubielecki