lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOLRJ commitWithin inconsistent
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:15:34 GMT
Always best to give the version of Solr you are using out of the gate.

How large is your index?

It may be that sometimes background merges are triggered, and sometimes they are not.

Also, some bugs around the autocommit code (commitWithin shares a lot of code with autocommit)
have recently been fixed. Don't think they matched what you are describing though.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com