lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From ☼ 林永忠 ☼ (Yung-chung Lin) <henearkrx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud with large synonym files
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 12:22:52 GMT
Hi,

I didn't use Solr with Zookeeper before. But Solr 3.4 implements the
synonym module with a different data structure. If the version of your Solr
is not 3.4, then maybe you can try upgrading it first.

See also this thread on stackoverflow.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6747664/solr-and-big-synonym-file

Yung-chung Lin