lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH doesn't handle bound namespaces?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 06:34:53 GMT
Yes, the xpath thing is a custom lightweight thing for high-speed use.

There is a separate full XSL processor.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Configuration_in_data-config.xml-1

I think this lets you run real XSL on input files. I assume it lets you
throw in your favorite XSL implementation.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com