lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <agazzar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Solr components for dictionary matching?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 12:46:02 GMT
Assuming that with "dictionary" you would mean (also) a thesaurus, you
can consider to use SIREn which is a SOLR / Lucene add-on, able to
index (and search) RDF data.

In this way, you could index an already available thesaurus like LCSH,
Agrovoc or build and index your own vocabulary.

subsequently, querying its services for lookups will benefit of SOLR /
Lucene features.

Best,
Andrea