lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is SQL Like operator feature available in Apache Solr query
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:24:37 GMT
Arshad

Actually it is available, you need to use the ReversedWildcardFilterFactory which I am sure
you can Google for.

Solr and SQL address different problem sets with some overlaps but there are significant differences
between the two technologies. Actually '%Solr%' is a worse case for SQL but handled quite
elegantly in Solr.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Fran├žois