lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steve Fatula <compconsult...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory, not during import or updates of the index
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:02:22 GMT
From: Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com>

to see if there were any changes that affect memory requirements since your version of Solr.

>Using Solr 3.4.0. That changelog actually says it should reduce memory usage for that
version. We were on a much older version previously, 1.something.

Norms are off on all fields that it can be turned off on.

I'm just hoping this new version doesn't have any leaks. Does FastLRUCache vs LRUCache make
any memory difference?