lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Transformer is applied on deltaQuery rather than deltaImportQuery
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:11:30 GMT
Hi all,

I have a custom transformer, but it make me confused that the custom
transformed is applied on deltaQuery rather than deltaImportQuery.
As my understanding is that solr first execute deltaQuery and then
deltaImportQuery. So I think the output format of deltaImportQuery should be
the same as the output of query (full import).

Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong here ? Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang