lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From jyn7 <jyotsna.namb...@gmail.com>
Subject DisMax search
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:03:54 GMT
Hi,

I am using a dismax search and limiting the query parameters using qf:
/solrbgp/select/?facet=true&qf=memnum&q=%229065%22&deftype=dismax&start=0&rows=10

My understanding is SOLR should now search only the memnum field for an
exact match of "9065", since there is no data with memnum 9065 I should be
getting an empty result set, but instead the result that comes up has 9065
in another indexed string field(email) and not the memnum field.

How do I limit the search to one single field?

Thanks.