lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Victor <scanner...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multiple search analyzers on the same field type possible?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:12:35 GMT
I looked at the copyfield solution and found it not suitable for what I am
trying for. I defined a new <field> using a <fieldType> that uses a synonym
filter for the query analyzer. Then I used a <copyfield> command to fill it
with the data that I want. Since I do not want to create another index I set
the index parameter to false, "indexed=false". I found that it is impossible
to query on this field (which is logical, since solr does it's querying
based on indexes).

I guess what I would need is an expansion of the solr functionality of the q
parameter, like:

Should I wait for it? :-)