lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rene Lehmann <RLehm...@timocom.com>
Subject Solr replication / repeater
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:33:57 GMT

Hi there,

i´m really new in Solr and have a question about the Solr replication.
We want to use Solr in two data centers (dedicated fibre channel lane, like
intranet) behind a load balancer. Is the following infrastructure possible?

- one repeater and one slave per data center
- the repeaters used to each other for replication
- the slaves uses the local repeater for replication

Such a construction is possible? Or do I need a pure master server?

kind regards,

Rene

P.S. Sorry for the second mail. But now this is an own thread.