lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 3.4 Problem with integrating Query Parser Plug In
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:06:05 GMT
Could you please add some details here? It's really hard to figure
out what the problem is. Perhaps you could review:

Best
Erick

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Ahson Iqbal <mianahson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have indexed some 1M documents, just for performance testing. I have written a query
parser plug, when i add it in solr lib folder under tomcat wepapps folder. and try to load
solr admin page it keeps on loading and when I delete jar file of query parser plugin from
lib it works fine. but jar file works good with solr 3.3 and also with solr 1.4.