lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Facet mappings
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:44:52 GMT
(11/09/29 5:38), ntsrikanth wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I got a set of values which needs to be mapped to a facet. For example, I
> want to map the codes
> SC, AC to the facet value 'Catering',
> HB to Half Board
> AI, IN to All\ inclusive
>

> I tried creating the following in the schema file.
>
> <fieldType name="alpine_field_boardbasis" class="solr.TextField"
> sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
> <analyzer type="index">
> <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
> <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="boardbasis_synonyms.txt"
> ignoreCase="true" expand="false"/>
> </analyzer>
> </fieldType>

Use KeywordTokenizerFactory instead of StandardTokenizerFactory. The factory class
should also be specified in <filter/> for synonym like:

<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" tokenizerFactory="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"
.../>

as it uses WhitespaceTokenizerFactory to analyze synonyms.txt if tokenizer factory is
not specified.

koji
--
Check out "Query Log Visualizer" for Apache Solr
http://www.rondhuit-demo.com/loganalyzer/loganalyzer.html