lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Test failures on lucene_solr_3_3 and branch_3x
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:25:51 GMT
On 9/1/2011 4:12 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> : I've got a consistent test failure on Solr source code checked out from svn.
> : The same thing happens with 3.3 and branch_3x.  I have information saved from
>
> Shawn: sorry for hte late reply.
>
> I can't reproduce your specific problem, but the test in question is
> suspiciously hinky enough taht i took a stab at making it work a little
> cleaner...
>
> 	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2739
>
> ..can you try running "ant test -Dtestcase=TestSqlEntityProcessorDelta"
> a few times on the updated 3x branch and comment in the issue about the
> results.
>
> particularly: do you get any failures? if not, do you get any messages in
> the log about asumptions failing?
>
> if you do: can you tell us more about the filesystem you are using?

I replied to the Jira issue yesterday, but didn't see this until today.

The failure looks to be the same, failing on this line:

       assertQ(req("id:1"), "//*[@numFound='0']");

I am building this on an NFSv3 filesystem.  The NFS server is a Solaris
10 cluster, the underlying filesystem is ZFS, on a fiberchannel SAN.  I
will check out the tree onto a local ext3 filesystem and try it again.

Thanks,
Shawn