lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jaeger, Jay - DOT" <Jay.Jae...@dot.wi.gov>
Subject RE: Trouble configuring multicore / accessing admin page
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:11:38 GMT
	cores adminPath="/admij/cores"

Was that a cut and paste?  If so, the /admij/cores is presumably incorrect, and ought to be
/admin/cores

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaeger, Jay - DOT [mailto:Jay.Jaeger@dot.wi.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:10 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Trouble configuring multicore / accessing admin page

One time when we had that problem, it was because one or more cores had a broken XML configuration
file.
Another time, it was because solr/home was not set right in the servlet container.
Another time it was because we had an older EAR pointing to a newer release Solr home directory.
 Given what you did, I suppose that is possible in your case, too.

In all cases, the Solr log provided hints as to what was going wrong.

JRJ