lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Danicela nutch" <Danicela-nu...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Spellcheck
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:38:18 GMT
I already tried with field type = "textSpell" but it didn't work, I replaced it though.

 I found this code :

 <requestHandler name="/spellCheckCompRH" class="solr.SearchHandler">
 <lst name="defaults">
 <!-- Optional, must match spell checker's name as defined above, defaults to "default"
-->
 <str name="spellcheck.dictionary">default</str>
 <!-- omp = Only More Popular -->
 <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">false</str>
 <!-- exr = Extended Results -->
 <str name="spellcheck.extendedResults">false</str>
 <!-- The number of suggestions to return -->
 <str name="spellcheck.count">1</str>
 </lst>

 <arr name="last-components">
 <str>spellcheck</str>
 </arr>
 </requestHandler>

 I put this in solrconfig.xml and used the query you gave me, there is the <str name="command">build</str>
line (like before) but I don't have any <lst name="spellcheck">
 <lst name="suggestions"/></lst>

 When I told <doc></doc> this was a shortcut to mean I have many docs, but they
aren't empty, there are many fields in them.

 PS : I have the impression my keyboard 'returns' don't show well in the mailing list making
them very hard to read, is this true ? If yes, how to fix that ?