lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Xue-Feng Yang <just4l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Glassfish errors: DPL8006 and DPL8007
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:52:17 GMT
I have solr deployed in Glassfish 3.1.1. It has the error messages in the following order at
the starting up time.

WARNING: DPL8007: Unsupported deployment descriptors element schemaLocation value http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90
http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90/weblogic-web-app.xsd
SEVERE: DPL8006: get/add descriptor failure : filter-dispatched-requests-enabled TO false

Here is the reference for these two errors from sun doc:

DPL8006 get/add descriptor failure : {0} TO {1}
Cause:  Adding or getting a descriptor failed
Cause:  May be because the node / information to be added is not
valid; may be because of the descriptor was not registered
Solution:  Ensure that the node to be added is valid
Solution:  Ensure that the permissions are set as expected
DPL8007 Unsupported deployment descriptors element {0} value {1}
Cause:  Failed to find the resource specified in the deployment descriptor
Cause:  May be because of wrong specification in the descriptor
Solution:  Ensure that the resource specified is present
Solution:  Ensure that there is no typo in the resource specified in the
descriptor
I checked there is weblogic.xml  in apache-solr-3.4.0.war.

What is this xml for? Should I delete it?

Thanks.