lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr UIMA exception
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:47:06 GMT
The UIMA AlchemyAPI annotator is failing for you due to an error no server
side and I think you should look at your Solr UIMA configuration as it seem
you wanted to extract entities from text:
"Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL)  Chicago , March
3,2007."
while the error says
"org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor processAdd
WARNING: skip the text processing due to null. id=12351,  text="TRIPOLI,
Libya - Fresh fighting erupted in Tripoli on Tuesday hours after Moammar
Gadhafi's son turn..."
Tommaso

2011/8/25 chanhangfai <chanhangfai@hotmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I have followed this solr UIMA config, using AlchemyAPIAnnotator and
> OpenCalaisAnnotator.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/contrib/uima/README.txt
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrUIMA
>
>
> so, I got the AlchemyAPI key and OpenCalais key.
>
> and I can successfully hit
>
> http://access.alchemyapi.com/calls/url/URLGetRankedNamedEntities?apikey=my_alchemy_key&url=www.cnn.com
>
>
> but somehow, i got the following exception when I run
> *java -jar post.jar entity.xml*
>
> ---------------------
> this is entity.xml
>
> <add>
> <doc>
> <field name="id">12345</field>
> <field name="text">Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL)  Chicago , March
> 3,2007.</field>
> <field name="title">Entity Extraction</field>
> </doc>
> </add>
> ---------------------
>
> any suggestion, really appreciated..please..
>
>
>
> Aug 25, 2011 5:11:50 PM WhitespaceTokenizer process
> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> Aug 25, 2011 5:11:50 PM WhitespaceTokenizer process
> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> Aug 25, 2011 5:11:54 PM
> *org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl
> callAnalysisComponentProcess(405)*
> SEVERE: Exception occurred
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:138)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_component.JCasAnnotator_ImplBase.process(JCasAnnotator_ImplBase.java:48)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:377)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:295)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl$AggregateCasIterator.processUntilNextOutputCas(ASB_impl.java:567)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl$AggregateCasIterator.<init>(ASB_impl.java:409)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.process(ASB_impl.java:342)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:267)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.process(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:267)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.process(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:280)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.processText(UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.java:151)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.processAdd(UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.java:77)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.processUpdate(XMLLoader.java:147)
>        at org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.load(XMLLoader.java:77)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:67)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
>        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1368)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.java:356)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:252)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.digester.exception.ResultDigestingException:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.exception.AlchemyCallFailedException:
> ERROR
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:133)
>        ... 35 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.exception.AlchemyCallFailedException:
> ERROR
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:129)
>        ... 35 more
> Aug 25, 2011 5:11:54 PM
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl
> processAndOutputNewCASes(275)
> SEVERE: Exception occurred
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:138)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_component.JCasAnnotator_ImplBase.process(JCasAnnotator_ImplBase.java:48)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:377)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:295)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl$AggregateCasIterator.processUntilNextOutputCas(ASB_impl.java:567)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl$AggregateCasIterator.<init>(ASB_impl.java:409)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.process(ASB_impl.java:342)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:267)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.process(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:267)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.process(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:280)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.processText(UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.java:151)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.processAdd(UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.java:77)
>        at
> org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.processUpdate(XMLLoader.java:147)
>        at org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.load(XMLLoader.java:77)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:67)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
>        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1368)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.java:356)
>        at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:252)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.digester.exception.ResultDigestingException:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.exception.AlchemyCallFailedException:
> ERROR
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:133)
>        ... 35 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.exception.AlchemyCallFailedException:
> ERROR
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.alchemy.annotator.AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.process(AbstractAlchemyAnnotator.java:129)
>        ... 35 more
> *Aug 25, 2011 5:11:54 PM
> org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor processAdd
> WARNING: skip the text processing due to null. id=12351,  text="TRIPOLI,
> Libya - Fresh fighting erupted in Tripoli on Tuesday hours after Moammar
> Gadhafi's son turn..."*
>
>
>
>
> any idea.. why it happens,,,
> once again, thanks in advanced..
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/solr-UIMA-exception-tp3285158p3285158.html
> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message