lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: commas in synonyms.txt are not escaping
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:16:56 GMT
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Moore, Gary <Gary.Moore@ars.usda.gov> wrote:

> I have a number of chemical names containing commas which I'm mapping in index_synonyms.txt
thusly:

> 2\,4-D-butotyl=>Aqua-Kleen,BRN 1996617,Bladex-B,Brush killer 64,Butoxy-D 3,CCRIS 8562
>
> According to the sample synonyms.txt, the comma above should be. i.e. a\,a=>b\,b.
   The problem is that according to analysis.jsp the commas are not being escaped.  If
I paste in 2,4-D-butotyl, then no mappings.  If I paste in 2\,4-D-butotyl, the mappings are
done.

I can confirm that this works in 1.4, but no longer works in 3x or
trunk.  Can you open an issue?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com