lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Elaine Li <elaine.bing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deletedPkQuery fails
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:51:45 GMT
I tried putting single quote like following, it does not work.
deletedPkQuery="select p.pId as id from products p join products_large
pl on p.pId=pl.pId where p.pId= '${dataimporter.delta.id}' and
pl.deleted='' having count(*)=0"

I don't have quotes in where p.pId =${dataimporter.delta.id} for my
deltaImportQuery and there is no problem there.
The pId is a INT in my db. Why do i need to put quotes around it? Is this a
special requirement for deletedPkQuery?

Thanks.

Elaine