lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Aviraj Chavan <aviraj_cha...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Error using Custom Functions for DIH
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 08:50:13 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use DIH custom function by referring http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DIHCustomFunctions,
I have prepared jar file containing my custom class and placed it in solr lib directory. For
Full-import command, I am  getting "Full Import failed:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport/Evaluator"
exception.

As there is no enough documentation available I am stuck, tried adding dependencies didn't
worked. Any pointers or suggestions is appreciated.

package com.custom;
import org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.Evaluator;
import org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.VariableResolver;

public class PrepareQuery extends Evaluator
{
                @Override
                public String evaluate(VariableResolver arg0, String arg1) {
                                String subQueryStr = "select ID, CATEGORY_NAME from CATEGORY_MASTER
where ID=" + arg1;
                                return subQueryStr.toString();
                }
}

<dataConfig>
<function name="getquery" class="com.custom.PrepareQuery"/>
<entity name="psvSubEntity"
                                                  query="'${dih.functions.getquery(1)}'">

Thanks
Aviraj