lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From rvidela <>
Subject Upgrading solr from 1.4 to latest version
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:35:03 GMT

I am new to Solr. In little time, I am very much impressed with its search
performance. I have installed Solr on Ubuntu using "*apt-get install
solr-tomcat curl -y*" command. From admin page, I can see that solr version
is 1.4.1. But i see there is 3.x version already available. Just wondering
if there is any easy way to upgrade it to latest version.

Tried specifying version number in apt-get, But it does not work. Appreciate
your help.

Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at

View raw message