lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does MultiTerm highlighting work with the fastVectorHighlighter?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:56:05 GMT
Just to check, does the field have termVectors="true" set?
I think it's required for FVH to work.
Best
Erick

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Burton-West, Tom <tburtonw@umich.edu> wrote:
> We are trying to implement highlighting for wildcard (MultiTerm) queries.  This seems
to work find with the regular highlighter but when we try to use the fastVectorHighlighter
we don't see any results in the  highlighting section of the response.  Appended below are
the parameters we are using.