lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Closenfleight <walter.p.closenflei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multicore clustering setup problem
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:08:12 GMT
Staszek,

That makes sense, but this has always been a multi-core setup, so the paths
have not changed, and the clustering component worked fine for core0. The
only thing new is I have fine tuned core1 (to begin implementing it).
Previously the solrconfig.xml file was very basic. I replaced it with
core0's solrconfig.xml and made very minor changes to it (unrelated to
clustering) - it's a nearly identical solrconfig.xml file so I'm surprised
it doesn't work for core1.

In other words, the paths here are the same for core0 and core1:
  <lib dir="../../dist/" regex="apache-solr-cell-\d.*\.jar" />
  <lib dir="../../dist/" regex="apache-solr-clustering-\d.*\.jar" />
  <lib dir="../../contrib/clustering/lib/downloads/" />
  <lib dir="../../contrib/clustering/lib/" />
Again, I'm wondering if perhaps since both cores have the clustering
component, if it should have a shared configuration in a different file used
by both cores(?). Perhaps the duplicate clusteringComponent configuration
for both cores is the problem?

Thanks for looking at this!