lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Cloud shard shutdown problem
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:13:59 GMT

On Jun 11, 2011, at 4:07 PM, Jamie Johnson wrote:

> Would it be reasonable to have
> such an indication or is it an all or nothing proposition?

Yes, I think you certainly want to know if you only got partial results - we have talked about
this type of thing in the past, just never gotten it done. It would be great to have a JIRA
issue to prompt it along.

Getting partial results without knowing they where partial would be an ugly situation IMO
though :) It's certainly a valid use case - you just want to know when it has happened.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com