lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject Re: how can I return function results in my query?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:34:38 GMT
Jason,

Solr cannot add results of functions to the resultset for now. I don't know
about a ticket (but i'd think there is one) but it's also highly desired in
returning distances in spatial queries. Check Jira if you need to know more.

Take care, debugQuery can add significant delay. If you need idf frequently
then consider tvc.

Cheers,