lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From karan singh <kvs_cheezy_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Field collapsing classloading issues
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 08:42:27 GMT

I applied the SOLR field collapsing patch to solr 3.1.0.
                                                                      I'm not really sure
about what to add in solrconfig.xml. Right now I've added the following :
                       <searchComponent name="queryComponent" class="solr.CollapseComponent"
/>                                                           <requestHandler name="hand"
class="solr.SearchHandler" startup="lazy">                      	<lst name="defaults">
                                         		<bool name="ha">true</bool>
          	</lst>                                           	<arr name="components">
                   </requestHandler>                                          On running
this, I get the following error :                                  SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Error loading class 'solr.CollapseComponent'                                    Any ideas?