lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Warawdekar <rahul.warawde...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue while extracting content from MS Excel 2007 file using TikaEntityProcessor
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 13:22:45 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Solr 3.1 for one of our search based applications.
We are using DIH to index our data and TikaEntityProcessor to index
attachments.
Currently we are running into an issue while extracting content from one of
our MS Excel 2007 files, using TikaEntityProcessor.

The issue is the TikaEntityProcessor is hung without throwing any exception
which in tuen causes the indexing to be hung on the server.

Has anyone faced a similar kind of issue in the past with
TikaEntityProcessor ?

Also, does someone know of a way to just skip this type of behaviour for
that file and move to the next document to be indexed ?

--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul A. Warawdekar