lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: updates not reflected in solr admin
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:49:46 GMT

This is in 1.4 - we push updates via SolrJ; our application sees the updates, but when we
use the solr admin screens to run test queries, or use Luke to view the schema and field values,
it sees the database in its state prior to the commit.  I think eventually this seems to
propagate, but I'm not clear how often since we generally restart the (tomcat) server in order
to get the new commit to be visible.

You need to issue a commit from HTTP interface to see the changes made by embedded solr server.

solr/update?commit=true