lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mike Sokolov <soko...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: updates not reflected in solr admin
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 16:05:29 GMT
Thanks - we are issuing a commit via SolrJ; I think that's the same
thing, right?  Or are you saying really we need to do a separate commit
(via HTTP) to update the admin console's view?

-Mike

On 05/02/2011 11:49 AM, Ahmet Arslan wrote:

> This is in 1.4 - we push updates via SolrJ; our application sees the updates, but when
we use the solr admin screens to run test queries, or use Luke to view the schema and field
values, it sees the database in its state prior to the commit.  I think eventually this seems
to propagate, but I'm not clear how often since we generally restart the (tomcat) server in
order to get the new commit to be visible.