lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Lanzendörfer <jonas.lanzendoer...@affinitas.de>
Subject Re: Spatial Search
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:46:22 GMT
I did the String Solution, works great, thank you!

Am 29.04.2011 um 00:25 schrieb Jan Høydahl:

> 1) Create an extra String field on your bean as Yonik suggests or
> 2) Write an UpdateRequestHandler which reads the doubles and creates the LatLon from
that

> --
> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> On 28. apr. 2011, at 14.44, Yonik Seeley wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Jonas Lanzendörfer
>> <jonas.lanzendoerfer@affinitas.de> wrote:
>>> I am new to solr and try to use the spatial search feature which was added in
3.1. In my schema.xml I have 2 double fields for latitude and longitude. How can I get them
into the location field type? I use solrj to fill the index with data. If I would use a location
field instead of two double fields, how could I fill this with solrj? I use annotations to
link the data from my dto´s to the index fields...