lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: command=full-import not working, indexes 11 documents
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:25:05 GMT
The first question I'd have is whether you're somehow not committing after your
full-import command.

And have you looked at:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#interactive?
This is a little-known feature in Solr to help with DIH.

Is it possible that your JDBC configuration is defaulting somehow to
just a few rows
for the select? This is a wild shot in the dark...

If none of that is relevant we need to see your configs.

Best
Erick