lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rép : Re: manual background re-indexing
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:12:59 GMT
You simply create two cores. One in solr/cores/core1 and another in
solr/cores/core2
They each have a separate conf and data directory,and the index in in
core#/data/index.

Really, its' just introducing one more level. You can experiment just
by configuring a core
and copying your index to solr/cores/yourcore/data/index. After, of
course, configuring
Solr.xml to understand cores.

Best
Erick