lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Prav Buz <buz.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple terms in query
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 05:43:12 GMT
Hi,

When I search multiple terms in solr query , though I get all the results
containing either of the terms , but the results which contain both terms
are outranked by the others. For example:

Panasonic Camera

most of the top results are those which contain "Panasonic" ,  and they are
of accessories rather than a camera. but when I search Panasonic Camera^16 I
get what I want.

What's the correct method of doing this? that is when multiple terms are
searched , how to make sure , records contain all the terms shown first in
solr?

thanks & regards

Prav.