lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Spatial Search
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:25:50 GMT
1) Create an extra String field on your bean as Yonik suggests or
2) Write an UpdateRequestHandler which reads the doubles and creates the LatLon from that

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

On 28. apr. 2011, at 14.44, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Jonas Lanzendörfer
> <jonas.lanzendoerfer@affinitas.de> wrote:
>> I am new to solr and try to use the spatial search feature which was added in 3.1.
In my schema.xml I have 2 double fields for latitude and longitude. How can I get them into
the location field type? I use solrj to fill the index with data. If I would use a location
field instead of two double fields, how could I fill this with solrj? I use annotations to
link the data from my dto´s to the index fields...