lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sujit Pal <sujit....@comcast.net>
Subject Hook to do stuff when searcher is reopened?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 23:39:12 GMT
Hi,

I am developing a SearchComponent that needs to build some initial
DocSets and then intersect with the result DocSet during each query (in
process()).

When the searcher is reopened, I need to regenerate the initial DocSets.

I am on Solr 1.4.1.

My question is, which method in SearchComponent should I override to
ensure that this regeneration happens whenever the searcher is reopened
(for example in response to an update followed by a commit)?

If no such hook method exists, how would this need to be done?

Thanks
Sujit