lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From rahul <>
Subject Comment Unused portions in solrconfig
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:26:37 GMT

I have indexed some terms in our solr and I only used Solr for searching
purpose only. Currently, I dont use highlighting part (" and requesthandlers
like '/spell', and queryResponseWriters (since I use solrj, it uses default
javabin response writer).

I have little bit concerned about, if I comment those unused modules from
solrconfig.xml, whether it will used to increase search performance little
bit. ?? Or if I comment then it will affect any of the Solr
operations/performance ??

thanks in advance.

Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at

View raw message