lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: manual background re-indexing
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:15:55 GMT
I understand that multicores allows met o create two cores which are just normal solr-homes.
That's easy.

However I'm only interested to the reload command and, in particular, to reload the underlying
index segment files.

Do I understand correctly that the following is what I should do?
- still make my setting multicore and get the core-admin requesthandler to work, even with
one core
- attempt the reload with a change of solrconfig or schema
- do the reload of data by changing the index-segment-path in the config as an example of
the above

thanks to clarify

paul