lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tejinder Rawat <tejinderra...@gmail.com>
Subject Exact keyword search and redirect term
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:17:38 GMT
Hi All,

I have many documents indexed based on a field having value “anniversary”.

Also there is a redirect term which is having “anniversary” inside this.
E.g. below:

------------------

    <field name="docType_meta_s">termRedirect</field>

   <field
name="redirectUri_meta_s">/product/silver+25th+anniversary.do</field>

    <field name="redirectTerms_en_us_meta_mv_t">25th anniversary</field>

Now for any search based on “anniversary”, I am getting the redirection to
above uri. I am expecting the redirection only for exact term “25th
anniversary”.

Is there any configuration to make sure that redirection should work on
exact match?

Thank You!