lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lamb <brian.l...@journalexperts.com>
Subject Adding the suggest component
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:36:30 GMT
Hi all,

When I installed Solr, I downloaded the most recent version (1.4.1) I
believe. I wanted to implement the Suggester (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Suggester). I copied and pasted the information
there into my solrconfig.xml file but I'm getting the following error:

Error loading class 'org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester'

I read up on this error and found that I needed to checkout a newer version
from SVN. I checked out a full version and copied the contents of
src/java/org/apache/spelling/suggest to the same location on my set up.
However, I am still receiving this error.

Did I not put the files in the right place? What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb