lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MLT with boost
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:54:20 GMT
High level overview. We have items and we have sellers. The scoring of
our documents is such that our boost functions outweight the pure lucene
term/query scoring. Our boost functions basically take into account how
"good" the seller is.

Now for MLT searches we would like to incorporate this same sort of
behavior.