lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject RE: Index Not Matching
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 22:41:36 GMT
: At first I thought it could be a schema problem, but we went though it
: with a fine comb and compared it to the one in our stage environment.
: What is really weird is that I grabbed one of the product ID that are
: not showing up in SOLR from the DB, search through the SOLR GUI and it
: found it.

unless i'm completely missunderstanding you, that means there is a record
in Solr for that record in the DB -- which suggests the problem is not DB
records getting indexed, it's analysis of some kind -- does a "*:*" (ie:
return all docs) query to solr return the smae number of results as a
"select count(*)" query on the DB?

there's really not enough info here to make any meaningful guesses as to
the problem.

-Hoss