lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Churchill Nanje Mambe <mambena...@afrovisiongroup.com>
Subject Re: SOLR 1.4 and Lucene 3.0.3 index problem
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 13:59:37 GMT
is there any way I can change the lucene version wrapped in side solr 1.4
from lucene 2.x to lucene 3.x.
 any tutorials as I am guessing thats where the index data doesnt match.
 something I also found out is that solr 1.4 expects the index to be
luce_index_folder/index while lucene 3.x index is just the folder
lucene_index_folder
 in my case its crawl_data/ for lucene but solr 1.4 is expect
crawl_data/index and when I point to this in solrconfig.xml it auto creates
crawl_data/index

I badly need this help

Mambe Churchill Nanje
237 33011349,