lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From openvictor Open <openvic...@gmail.com>
Subject Terms and termscomponent questions
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 06:33:57 GMT
Dear Solr users,

I am currently using SolR and TermsComponents to make an auto suggest for my
website.

I have a field called p_field indexed and stored with type="text" in the
schema xml. Nothing out of the usual.
I feed to Solr a set of words separated by a coma and a space such as (for
two documents) :

Document 1:
word11, word12, word13. word14

Document 2:
word21, word22, word23. word24

When I use my newly designed field I get things for the prefix "word1" :
word11, word12, word13. word14 word11word12 word11word13 etc...
Is it normal to have the concatenation of words and not only the words
indexed ? Did I miss something about Terms ?

Thank you very much,
Best regards all,
Victor