lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stijn Vanhoorelbeke <stijn.vanhoorelb...@gmail.com>
Subject SolrCloud (ZooKeeper)
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:00:25 GMT
Hi,

I've completed the quick&dirty tutorials of SolrCloud ( see
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud ).
The whole concept of SolrCloud and ZooKeeper look indeed very promising.

I found also some info about a 'ZooKeeperComponent' - From this conponent it
should be possible to configure ZooKeeper directly from the sorlconfig.xml (
see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ZooKeeperIntegration ).

Is this functionality already implemented (or is something for the future)?
If so, can you please point me to a good guide/tutorial, cause I do not find
much on the regular web. Or else copy me your real working
ZooKeeperComponent layout & how you configured ZooKeeper.

Thanks for helping me,