lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tanner Postert <tanner.post...@gmail.com>
Subject help with dismax query
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:43:45 GMT
I'm having a problem using the dismax query for the term "obsessed with
winning"

http://localhost:8983/solr/core1/select?q=obsessed+with+winning&fq=code:xyz&shards=localhost:8983/solr/core1,localhost:8983/solr/core2,&rows=10&start=0&defType=dismax&qf=title
^10+description^4+text^1&debugQuery=true

that query yields zero results, but removing the dismax stuff it works
fine:

http://localhost:8983/solr/core1/select?q=obsessed+with+winning&fq=code:xyz&shards=localhost:8983/solr/core1,localhost:8983/solr/core2,&rows=10&start=0&debugQuery=true

or even adding the mm=2 yields results, but mm=3 does not.

There is at least 1 record which contains the exact phrase 'obsessed with
winning' in the title as well as the description multiple times, yet when
the defType=dismax option is added, the query yields no results.  Am I
missing something?

Thanks in advance.