lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Churchill Nanje Mambe <mambena...@afrovisiongroup.com>
Subject SOLR 1.4 and Lucene 3.0.3 index problem
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 11:28:28 GMT
hi guys
 I have developed a java crawler and integrated the lucene 3.0.3 API into it
so it creates a Lucene.
 now I wish to search this lucene index using solr, I tried to configure the
solrconfig.xml and schema.xml, everything seems to be fine
but then solr told me the index is corrupt but I use luke and I am able to
browse the index and perform searches and other things on it
 can someone help me which solr can wrap around a lucene 3.0.3 index ??
regards

Mambe Churchill Nanje
237 33011349,
AfroVisioN Founder, President,CEO