lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "McGibbney, Lewis John" <Lewis.McGibb...@gcu.ac.uk>
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:12:57 GMT
Hi list,

Having had a thorough look at the wiki over the weekend and doing some testing myself I have
some additional questions regarding loading my plug-in to Solr. Taking the 'Old Way' to loading
plug-ins, I have JARred up the relevant classes and added the JAR to the web app WEB-INF/lib
dir. I am unsure of next steps to take as my plug-in has extension properties (which specify
web-based OWL files which I wish to use whenever the plug-in is invoked). My main question
would be where I would include these config properties? My initial thoughts are that they
would be included within  WEB-INF/web.xml but I am unsure as to how to include them. I have
had a good look at web.xml and think that they could be included as <init-param>'s but
this is solely due to my lack of knowledge in this situation.

Thank you

Lewis

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald
Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009