lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Wilkes, Chris" <cwil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr current workding directory or reading config files
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 23:44:03 GMT
Is your war always deployed the the same location, ie "/usr/mycomp/
myapplication/webapps/myapp.war"?  If so then on startup copy the
files out of your directory and put them under CATALINA_BASE/solr (usr/
mycomp/myapplication/solr) and in your war file have the META-INF/
context.xml JNDI setting point to that.

<Context>
    <Environment name="solr/home" type="java.lang.String" value="/usr/
mycomp/myapplication/solr" override="true" />
</Context>

If you know of a way to reference CATALINA_BASE in the context.xml
that would make it easier.