lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Moores <mmoo...@real.com>
Subject Re: custom query parameters
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:26:56 GMT
Trying to answer my own question.. seems like it would be a good idea to create a SearchComponent
and add this to the list of existing components.
My component just converts query parameters to something that the solr QueryComponent understands.
One good way of doing it?

On Feb 23, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Michael Moores wrote:

> I'm required to provide a handler with some specialized query string inputs.
>
> I'd like to translate the query inputs to a lucene/solr query and delegate the request
to the existing lucene/dismax handler.